Sunday, March 8, 2009

Focus for the Year

After two interesting months -- January living with my family and February spent moving and unpacking -- I have decided that the year ahead needs to be focused on finding sanity in my life. While certain pressures have decreased significantly in my life, others haver persisted. Mainly, I believe, because I have allowed them to. After all, how do I live without worry? How do I continue without stress? How do I say no to friends when their requests don't make my heart sing?

So, for the next year, I am going to try to chronicle my work toward this end. Finding sanity. Remembering to love the little things in life. Taking time to breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Great blog, I look forward to reading more about your path towards sanity, although you always seemed really sane to me. Perhaps the context was not always, but I am sure you are.

    The only quite insane thing with you that I could discover so far is that you took those pictures while driving! Stop that. I don't know 'bout Mountain Country, but down here in California there is a law against fiddling with your phone while driving. I am pretty sure that includes cameras as well.

    ReplyDelete